Air/exhaust leak?

If I had to change my exhaust gasket every two months, I think I would shoot my bike first and then myself...lol...That way both of us would be out of our misery...lol...lol.
I'm out a little earlier today because of a baseball game. I'll probably tighten up the bolts a bit after the game.

If I had to change my exhaust gasket every two months, I think I would shoot my bike first and then myself...lol...That way both of us would be out of our misery...lol...lol.
Yeah I don’t really want to change them every few months. I think I’ll stick with the O2 sensor gasket for now.

My gaskets came in today!! Hoping to get to it Thursday or friday

UPDATE: I have all new gaskets and the engine idles much better.

It is blowing out a lot of white smoke and a ton of oil/gas. It left lines of oil on the pavement where I went.

The spark plug was black as you can see in the pic I uploaded. I went to put in a new plug and the boot fell apart.

My questions:
What would be the cause of the white smoke and the oil/gas out of the exhaust?

Can I replace just the plug wire or do I need a new Cdi?

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• B9F7C1C7-F211-40AF-81B2-7D2CCC6330B3.jpeg
    B9F7C1C7-F211-40AF-81B2-7D2CCC6330B3.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 53
UPDATE: I have all new gaskets and the engine idles much better.

It is blowing out a lot of white smoke and a ton of oil/gas. It left lines of oil on the pavement where I went.

The spark plug was black as you can see in the pic I uploaded. I went to put in a new plug and the boot fell apart.

My questions:
What would be the cause of the white smoke and the oil/gas out of the exhaust?

Can I replace just the plug wire or do I need a new Cdi?

Thanks guys!
What ratio are you running. If you run too much oil it can't burn it all and it will end up smoking Hella and running out the exhaust. Many of us have had some experience with this when breaking in

What ratio are you running. If you run too much oil it can't burn it all and it will end up smoking Hella and running out the exhaust. Many of us have had some experience with this when breaking in
I forgot to mention that I have no idea what ratio gas it is. It from the original builder. It looks black. I’m going to replace it with fresh ethanol free.

UPDATE: all the gaskets are replaced. Fresh gas and 32:1 mixture. Plus a brand new carb. It has stopped spraying gas everywhere but still not running quite right
It idles great with the choke on but rpm’s increase when choke is off and dies when I turn the throttle. Any ideas?

UPDATE: all the gaskets are replaced. Fresh gas and 32:1 mixture. Plus a brand new carb. It has stopped spraying gas everywhere but still not running quite right
It idles great with the choke on but rpm’s increase when choke is off and dies when I turn the throttle. Any ideas?
Maybe a clogged jet. My predator 213 on my mini bike did that, it was a clogged jet.

Back