air filter help

Rick73

Local time
2:13 AM
so I am wondering what makes a good seal (gasket) between the air filter and carb. I do not have that rubber gasket that came with the filter in pic. I am not using that clone carborater cause it's garbage but habe the speed carb and I would like the clone air filter on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180508-162855.png
    Screenshot_20180508-162855.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20180509-210913.png
    Screenshot_20180509-210913.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 98
where can I buy that? the link you gave me is more like a snap shot.
Yeah it’s a link to a what’s called a STL file that can be 3D printed

Currently that’s the only way I know of, other than I think bikeberry does some direct fit models

so I am wondering what makes a good seal (gasket) between the air filter and carb. I do not have that rubber gasket that came with the filter in pic. I am not using that clone carborater cause it's garbage but habe the speed carb and I would like the clone air filter on it.
The clone air filter has to large intake diameter to fit the velocity stack adapters for the nt's. some of the filters will fit the vel. stack adapter, but I thing the best choice is the sick bike parts air filters. They work great and bolt right onto the nt and speed carbs.Just click their ad on the forums page.View media item 60801

The clone air filter has to large intake diameter to fit the velocity stack adapters for the nt's. some of the filters will fit the vel. stack adapter, but I thing the best choice is the sick bike parts air filters. They work great and bolt right onto the nt and speed carbs.Just click their ad on the forums page.View media item 60801
awesome thanks

Back