Engine Trouble All thread

If its the right size probably if you can find metric 6mm or 8mm all thread depending on what you had before also do you know what grade it is?

My neighbor's 2 stroke had a problem where when he took off his head the studs came out with the nuts and he stripped the threads of one of the studs. If you can I would just get better quality studs and red loctite them into the block. I had a problem where I had to use m6 connector nuts to attach my gas tank since the studs weren't long enough.

Yeah but they have that shank in the middle
It's cheaper and easier to thread only basically half the rod by only cutting ends, but essentially it is no different than all thread. These aren't handled as torque to yield bolts so the shank is of no importance to the function of our headbolts. If anything a fully threaded rod is easier to detect stretched portions on by spinning a nut down the length or by physical comparison with an unused length, which a bare shanked rod will not allow for.

from my limited understanding, i think it is net positive.

positive
- head cap is the weak point of a bolt (the area where the head and thread meet) so avoiding that is good
- you can almost permanently seat the bolt into the engine with locktie since the nut comes off for maintenance not the entire bolt. this helps reduce stress and thread wear i would imagine
- as mentioned above, you can also mark off on the bolt threads where the nut is properly torqued. if you see that the line (marker of some sort) has disappeared beneath the nut than you know something is amiss with the torque

negative
- im sure the nuts are going to try to back out almost all the time. i am not sure how you will handle this. there is a vibration test somewhere online with all the different washer types for you to reference

Nord-lock washers are the best lock washers I have found.

Just switched to class 10.9 all thread. Red locktite into the case and nord-lock washers. I'll see what happens with holding torque after initial retorque.

Back