Almost a year later my Whizzer is running

Local time
1:16 PM
Took my 99 Whizzer to a former Whizzer dealer last July. Not only incompetent, but returned MOST of my bike (partly disassembled), SOME parts from someone else's bike, and charged me to "diagnose" it as well. This all took 8 months.

Fortunate to then find **** "Helmutt" Kramer. He found the problem and a few "bound to happen" things and set about to make things right. He sent the clutch and top end to Quenton Gunther for bulletproofing and got the bike up and running. Found a new stator that was the original problem. I really appreciate having both of these talented individuals help me out.

Drove to Phoenix this morning in a truck with no AC to pick up the bike. Got to meet Helmutt's dad. He told us a great story about helping a friend buy two Whizzers back in the day and riding them 250 miles to get them home.

Thanks again guys!

Note to self - 111 degrees is not ideal riding weather. But what a great ride it was when I got home:D

Fun is the whole idea. Just back from a 3 hour midnight ride in the desert outside of Tucson. The bike runs great.

Back