Almost done

Njineer

To be honest I thought of welding two swivel sockets together if I really had the motivation or welder. Can you share a picture I personally would like to see it. If it’s still in your possession. I did some cyber Monday shopping right now. I got some parts to start building my own jackshaft system.

Attachments

Njineer

I’m trying to score on an 80 tooth pulley with freewheel on it but they’re sold out all over the web.

curtisfox

To be honest I thought of welding two swivel sockets together if I really had the motivation or welder. Can you share a picture I personally would like to see it. If it’s still in your possession. I did some cyber Monday shopping right now. I got some parts to start building my own jackshaft system.
No longer have it, sorry..............Curt

Njineer

Oh you mean in the picture of my purchase. Theyer actually really just chainrings. I bought a couple try to out. Theyer having a cyber Monday sale rn. 10% off but no free shipping. Idk why they title them freewheels. The item titled front freewheel is the actual freewheel that the chainring bolt to.