Almost there....

Crazy Dan. I don’t need any more gear ratio stuff now. After 1 hour I created my own gear ratio calc that can be viewed by anyone with an internet connection. NO DOWNLOADS MSI FILE CRAP. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ClO9FVzFxwQoJLvGGkv1O_3_qPanuesK6YTL-_pN5Xg/edit?usp=sharing
OK. So I found out that at 5000rpm I can get 43mph with a 20t left jackshaft gear, and a 43 t chainring, 13t right jackshaft, and 43 chainring for the rear drive, and a 15t for the rear. Question is the pedals become 180rpm. Is that ok?? If i use a 30t left jackshaft, 13t right jackshaft, 43t chainring, 60t chainring for rear drive, and a 15t for the rear, I get 40mph and 123 rpm. Do i really need 61rpm?? Which option should i choose. If i pick B, it will cost more for the 60t gear and the 30t sprocket but i can deal w/ it.

Last edited:
Hey do you have a banana pipe you should stick one on there you could hit 50 MPH with one of them people say they have baffles in them but i can argue and say that myn didn't come with internal baffles i made my own pipe and welded it on the front near the header gives it really good low end torque and top end. Great for dirt biking picture pretty much shows what i did where i extended it out 5 inches from the engine and welded the pipe on i have quarter of a inch of clearance from my front wheel.

Attachments

• Untitledhh.png
    Untitledhh.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 111
Hey do you have a banana pipe you should stick one on there you could hit 50 MPH with one of them people say they have baffles in them but i can argue and say that myn didn't come with internal baffles i made my own pipe and welded it on the front near the header gives it really good low end torque and top end. Great for dirt biking picture pretty much shows what i did where i extended it out 5 inches from the engine and welded the pipe on i have quarter of a inch of clearance from my front wheel.
will definetly do. Can i just cut out a baffle or something in the stock muffler instead to lower costs?

I dose not act the same sadly, Here is what i did i cut the straight piece off of the stock exhaust in red and got a 20$ banana pipe and cut the end off of that and welded the straight piece onto the banana the start of where the banana is way too short in the front to work so adding a few inches helps and actually makes it work properly. I can do 35MPH on a 44T

Attachments

• 31zdwZhCKsL._SX425_.jpg
    31zdwZhCKsL._SX425_.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 135
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 113
Back