Aloha From Iowa

H

Hollywood

Greetings to all at MotorBikes.Doing a E-mail or Thread as you call them at this forum is a first for me.You may say i am computer illiterate.About myself i have been riding motorcycles for about 42 years.My personal bikes are a 03 V-ROD,84 FLH and 99 WHIZZER.I have been building China made 48cc and 70cc 2 stroke bikes for resale for about 3 years.Just got my first 4 stroke 50cc China made kit and will be starting on it soon.Hope to learn a thing or two at this forum and maybe be a little help.Thats about it for now.Like i said i am new at this and my finger is getting sore. WIND IN YOUR HAIR! HOLLYWOOD...

Hello Hollywood, so do you do most of your selling on e-bay or locally in Davenport?
Welcome
Doc

Doc,the bikes i have built for resale have only been sold locally.Like i said before i am computer illiterate and have not tried to sell bikes on e-bay.When i learn how to do it i will send pics to MBc some of the bikes i have built for resale.

Yeah, I know what you mean, Hollywood. I'm illiterate about a lot of things.
I can remember being a finger pecker on the key board but I have advanced to two fingers and 2 hands. Awesome!
Later

Back