alternator connector too recharge while riding . is it possible

http://www.scooterparts4less.com/web_gas/Ignition_Coil.htm these ignition coils make juice . just mount next to something spinning , with a magnet on it . lots of things spinning on motored bike , mount one close to wheel and use those spoke mounted magnets , one on every one , every time magnet passes you get a pulse of juice , and its ac . not dc. it would be cool to get a rim with magnets embedded in rim every 1/2 inch or so . then get break pads with copper in them . magnet zooms past copper the exchange a proton and that's electricity. and it doesn't rely on the friction from the break to make it either . just the free rotation.

yes the faster the spinning the higher your amps get , and volts . i used to blow bulbs all the time , especially if i picked my rear wheel up and rev ed it up high , i went to radio shack for cents they have inline inhibitors , there diferant than fuses , they are like a wire with a ceramic thing in the middle . fixed the problem . i dont know allote about the electric stuff im a motor man . slash brain stormer i learn by trial and error , and with help from everyone here .

Closer to problem solved...

OK, thank you for the list of affordable parts that could be used to make this a reality scooter guy!
By the way, i looked at your album and it didn't have a bike with a lighting system, but i like the shifting system you put together, a creative, simple, & affordable solution to a manual variable transmission, and it's a way out of paying the $200 for the SBP kit, only problem is that without at least the facade of pedals you cant tell the cops that you have a "motor assisted" bicycle lol... At least you can accelerate fast enough to "play the game".

I think I've got a prototype of the HT electrical system's "Final Solution" on paper, I am now working on some refined diagrams, and I'll post them sometime in the next few days.
The only variable in the alternator equation is that i don't know the RPM levels on idol, cruse, and red line... If i could know for sure I'd have this plan down to an exact science.
So far from what I've gathered, i believe that the top RPM this engine is capable of is somewhere between 6000 and 8000... And i have no intent to push it to that point, i must know what the average ideal "Idol" and "Cruse" RPM levels are.
I really have looked hard for this data, but i've had no luck so far...

If anyone knows the answers to the rpm problem it would help greatly in selecting the best alternator for the job, because I don't have the resources to purchase a variety of them. Thank you:D

Last edited:
if you use it to charge a small battery then the variable rpms really doesn't matter too much. does it ? . a 12 volt battery isn't that big . then run your lights off the battery . unless you get your juice from the fly wheel . its always spinning , and it has a magnet on it already . there's all types of spark plug coils , or , i wonder if you could run a wire from the existing spark plug wire kinda piggyback .or if that would kill the motor .. that would be the simplest solution ,

Back