am6 build

Didn't work very well. No walk around and explanation of the bike before the ride. Bouncy images mostly of your cellphone (???). Caught that right there at the last. Stop signs mean come to a complete stop.

Performance of the bike a [10].
Production of the video a [2].

Video making is a skill set within itself. I'm telling you these things in the hopes you keep making more videos; just better ones. This isn't ment to be an insult.

Didn't work very well. No walk around and explanation of the bike before the ride. Bouncy images mostly of your cellphone (???). Caught that right there at the last. Stop signs mean come to a complete stop.

Video making is a skill set within itself. I'm telling you these things in the hopes you keep making more videos; just better ones. This isn't ment to be an insult.
Thanks for clearing that up, I'm sure Spare Parts would be lost without you :ROFLMAO:

You really are a clown. Want to nitpick my post but can't differentiate between wheels and tires on the other post. Go outside man. Find something to do.

Back