Amazing deal on a GEBE 40cc Tanaka kit with tons of extras. Velocity rim included.

I have a GEBE rear mount kit for sale with a Tanaka 40cc engine and 26" velocity rim with drive wheel (installed ont he rim at GEBE) for sale. I also purchased and installed the larger carb but I still have the original which is in excellent shape so I'll throw that in with it as well. The sale also includes all mounting hardware, throttle, kill switch, a brand new belt, a brand new gear and a brand new clutch / bell housing assembly (all from GEBE). I bought the parts last year when my clutch finally gave out and never installed them so they are all still in the package. I'll also throw in my fuel bottle and a performance exhaust pipe that was modified and needs a little welding to be made perfect but the pipe itself is virtually brand new (minus the mod that was done to it). I never mounted it properly so it sheard off the bolts holding it onto the engine almost immediately after putting it on and it has been in a box ever since. I put the original exhaust back on after that happened. The engine runs great (nice and clean) and is very reliable...I really loved owning it...however I just recently purchased a home and haven't had the time to put it all back on my bike. I paid well over $1,000.00 for the kit and all the parts so I am looking to get at least $600 for it. No low ballers please as I'd rather reinstall it and keep it over taking a huge loss on it.
I can post some pics of all the parts as they are now if anyone is interested but in the mean time click here to see what it looked like when it was on my bike: If you are local to Massachusetts and want to take a look and maybe even purchase the bike I had it on...let me know and we'll set up a time to come look at it. I am in no rush to sell it as the fall is the best time to ride around here and I may be inspired to get it back on my bike.
If you want to discuss it on the phone, pm me your number and I'll call you.
Out of town buyers pay actual shipping.

Shawn

Back