Amazon bicycle motor kits

The two I bought in 2021 were engine only, I've accumulated a lot of parts over the years and didn't need anything else. I have two 48cc bikes and one 75cc, I have a backup 48cc and 66cc on the shelf.

The two I bought in 2021 were engine only, I've accumulated a lot of parts over the years and didn't need anything else. I have two 48cc bikes and one 75cc, I have a backup 48cc and 66cc on the shelf.
I think you can buy the accessories only kits on Amazon that have everything but the engine.

Remember that was engine only, I had enough parts and pieces to build a bike. If I build another I'll buy a complete kit.

Remember GW, it takes 2-2 strokes to equal a 4 stroke.

The 2-stroke kit is a entry level for the person wanting to try their hand at building something. They’re simple and inexpensive so just about anyone can afford one. Most everyone starts there and advances, I’ve never built a four stroke but haven’t ruled it out. The 49cc four just doesn’t stack up against the 48cc two stroke.

The 2-stroke kit is a entry level for the person wanting to try their hand at building something. They’re simple and inexpensive so just about anyone can afford one. Most everyone starts there and advances, I’ve never built a four stroke but haven’t ruled it out. The 49cc four just doesn’t stack up against the 48cc two stroke.
I bought my kit so I had something to ride to and from school. I've built things in my backyard that are fun offroading machines.

Back