USA Amazon USA Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
8:00 AM
There are many motorized bike engine kits and parts available on the Amazon.com USA site. Please share your experiences ordering bicycle engine kits and parts from the Amazon USA site.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I buy about 40% of my motor/bike parts from Amazon. (y) I love their 2 day shipping on some stuff.

I buy very little from Amazon anymore. They've gone down hill in my area. No more 2 -3 day shipping and we have three amazon warehouses here. One 2 blocks away and another a mile away from me. Other one is on other side of town. They are slow, always damage packages or deliver empty boxes. Unless I can't find it anywhere else, then I'll use amazon. Other than that amazon screwed me over to many times and then lied to cover up their mistakes. If they were honest about mistakes, maybe, but it happens to often to be mistakes.... About all i buy from them anymore is cat food. 😆

I agree I use amazon if have to, there great in one aspect & horrible in another. I ordered bike tires once from them & they tied them in knot to ship them, & they were a wire bead tire= ruined tires, never could get them tires to seat right on rim.

Tires were warped sunlite tubes had a manufacturer defect and the wrong chain from the description... I'm done with them.... I try to get everything from the manufacturer site...

Amazon banned me for proving their cat food is killing cats and proving they are selling out of date epoxy resin at a discount to get rid of it. They took down years worth of reviews of mine and banned me from anymore reviews. I'm not even a pro at cats!!! I just let them boss me around because I don't have a wife!!!

Back