American made Mushroom lifters

Quenton Guenther

Vendor
Local time
12:48 PM
I just contracted to have 100 sets of special performance MUSHROOM lifters made for the Whizzer motor. They will be within .0002" tolerance, much lighter [6 grams lighter], hardened, and a direct replacement for the original lifters. I was able to have a quality product made and still able to offer them at a great price. Contact me for more information. quincy163@yahoo.com 252-475-0406.

Have fun,
Quenton

Not that I need them (I already have them) but is there any time frame on the availability? Just curious.

Jim

Hi Jim, Hopefully about 2 to 3 weeks. They will be extra nice, and very light just like the set you have. We are lucky that we found a great company to make them for us, and was able to use American labor and still keep the cost down. The price will be very close and the quality will be there.

Have fun,
Quenton

That is great news for the people that want to protect their investment with the upgraded lifters. Perfect winter projects for those of us that have cold snowy winters. They can take their time and do it correctly.

Jim

Back