An actual good experience with boygofast

M

Modern Irishman

Since everything I've read about this seller was pretty bad I was very hesitant to order from them, however needing a bike ready for an event this weekend and wanting to go with a 4 stroke this time nobody else had one in stock and EZmotorbikes did not reply to my email requests to find out if one could be shipped in timei... So I took the chance and ordered off their ebay store figuring maybe it would show up with something damaged or missing that I could rig with the 2 stroke parts I have or just general ingenuity.

To my surprise after all the bad reviews it was shipped fast, packaged well, installation instructions emailed immediately, and most importantly I've put about 50 miles on it without any problems.

Maybe he's learned a bit from being in business a while or I just got lucky but with the current drought of available 4 strokes I'm happy to have this up and running for $250 and my experience was very positive so I wanted to give some props to those who made it happen.

Attachments

• motorbike.jpg
    motorbike.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 392
Some people say he's great, some say he's alright and a fair amount of people outright hate him.

Everyone's got an opinion.

Great to hear that, MI,
and looks like you did a fine job assembling that critter, too!
Best
rc

i do a lot of business with rick and i'm pleased with his stuff yes i got some lemons but a easy fix he is very good to be a drop shipper he doesnt pack nothing or open the boxes he shipsthey are at a warehouse in cali and he calls and tells what he needs and where it goes and bam it is shipped thats all it takes he is not picking through the boxes and replaceing parts as some people think he does he sells just like everybody else does to make money and his kits arent really that expensive at all.. and my friction drive kit i got from him is up and running i havent figured how not to slip the roller on the tires yet but im working on it......

No disrespect here...

But did he provide excellent service, or did he just provide a level of service expected from buying something?

Sounds like he just did what was expected? Not going above or beyond in any way

beyond bad customer service . If you buy and have no problem he may be fine but if you have a lemon beware he will make you file a claim and then will do everything in his power to get you to cancel the case , if you ask him why do I have to cancel the case to get you to help me he did not respond to me. this is after 6 unanswered email making me file a case in the first place. I'm happy to say eBay agreed with me and refunded 100% of my money. DO NOT BUY FROM BOYGOFAST

He is the cheapest on price. period. Everyone here knows that. With that you must be aware of some lapses in customer service with defective items. High volume of sales and low profit margins will do that . I have bought from him twice and never had a problem .
Luckily both items were small and came out in good shape. I would buy from him again especially on ebay. We are double protected by ebay and paypal. Its the time factor if you have to hassle with returns and refunds.

Back