announcement of illegal and non-EPA engines

Who in their right mind wouldnt be for cleaner engines? For me the problem isnt climate change but the brown clouds hanging over our cities ie. POLLUTION THAT WE BREATHE. All motors should be grandfathered but new stuff should be cleaner burning. The worlds changing and either we change with it or mabs will be regulated out of existence. It seems to me theres a few here worried about their pocket book instead of the main issue which is motors that excessively pollute. Greed is a mans downfall if he lets it consume him.

Last edited:
maybe id support the epa (junk) if the epa had someone they had to answer to

but the epa are a god unto themselves and screw whomever they will

they are an outdated theory whos time is gone

thay need to evolve or be dismantled

ive seen waaaay to much epa abuse to ever support anything epa

and all this political (fecal matter) sickens me

mike

Anyone have long distance phone calling....we better call China and rat out the entire country.

.....Look at the photo below. I think we have more to worry about than if a small single cylinder bike carb is EPA compliant or not.....

I totally agree with you there!
And I hope customs has better things to do than searching for non-compliant bicycle engines being imported to the USA. (illegal drugs for example)

If you really want to pollute less, buy a fuel injected/catalyzed motorcycle or scooter. You'll get great gas mileage, can ride WITH traffic, and it is still 2 wheeled fun. You'll still be spewing more HC and NOx than the Escalade, but you'll be saving a lot of fuel (good) and emitting less of the "greenhouse gas" CO2. (debatable) Like I said, small utility engines, whether two or four stroke are very dirty and not good for air quality.

I say we should adopt a "don't ask, don't tell" philosophy when it comes to these matters. I doubt emissions will be the demise of the motored bike, they'll most likely be banned because of safety issues. We should be encouraging responsible riding rather than EPA compliance IMHO.

Back