Another dumb idea. đź‘Ť

I think 8.25hp is way too much for a bike, the bike wheels, frames, brakes are not designed for the impact caused by the high speed driven by so much power. The highest power for a bike engine may be below 3 hp (or roughly 100 cc).
Might want to tell that to a lot of members here with 2 strokes making that much or more in terms of power.

There are many ways to upgrade a bike to handle the power. My Phantom 85 build is probably making close to 8hp and is 85cc.

P.S. The engine here is 100cc ;)

Might want to tell that to a lot of members here with 2 strokes making that much or more in terms of power.

There are many ways to upgrade a bike to handle the power. My Phantom 85 build is probably making close to 8hp and is 85cc.

P.S. The engine here is 100cc ;)
Makes me wonder what he would think of just the power we have in our Phantom 85s capable of 50+ MPH out of the box...lol...lol.

I think 8.25hp is way too much for a bike, the bike wheels, frames, brakes are not designed for the impact caused by the high speed driven by so much power. The highest power for a bike engine may be below 3 hp (or roughly 100 cc).

I get rough 4.5-5 hp from 66.5cc's ( mild tuning). When running rocket fuel mixes at a higher concentration, I can get around 7-8 hp. I can do a lot more, and probably get around 15-18hp. The engines wouldn't last very long though. Rocket fuel reduces the life of the engine to around 1500-2000 miles, the fuel tends to eat stuff made of aluminum ( slowly, but if you wash it out after each run, it doesn't corrode much at all) and run very hot.

Still nothing back about that Orange Barrel cruiser. Seems to be a common theme with marketplace sales. Never hear anything back, but the listing is active.

On the flip side, I may have found an alternative place to put said engine, and in a Suzuki no less. Might make a fun project. Guy is trying to sell it along with a Yamaha 2 stroke dirt bike as a pair for 500 bucks.

It can be registered for street use. Might be a fun bike to turn into a city bike.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123_202752_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230123_202752_Facebook.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20230123_202742_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230123_202742_Facebook.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 61
Still nothing back about that Orange Barrel cruiser. Seems to be a common theme with marketplace sales. Never hear anything back, but the listing is active.

On the flip side, I may have found an alternative place to put said engine, and in a Suzuki no less. Might make a fun project. Guy is trying to sell it along with a Yamaha 2 stroke dirt bike ad a pair for 500 bucks.

It can be registered for street use. Might be a fun bike to turn into a city bike.
If the seller wanted to hose them off then they would look like $200 worth.

Back