another from AZ

azbill

Local time
12:17 PM
8)
Hello all, I am from Fountain Hills, AZ... just outside Phoenix and am eagerly waiting for my kit from thatsdax that I won on ebay for only $150 :) I will be mounting this on a Haro V-1 mountain bike, and I will probably have some newbie questions for the veterans here :?
Bill

Welcome

Ya, welcome. Aug really knows his stuff. Make sure you take lots of pictures of your project. I can help too I am pretty handy mechanic.

I'm glad to see this steadily growing. That was a pretty good deal, I watched them for quite a while but didn't see them drop that low.
I hope you've got your digital camera ready for us :)

Ditto on the growing forum, I remarked in my loooong travel forum intro how I'm looking foward to kronic's postings.

Bird started an Arizona Mapsite in Travels, and if you would try that mapping idea under his ARIZONA topic, zoomed out to 50 or 60 miles, with the link underneath your map, we could see if a bicycle route is possible for future travelers to use.

BTW- this is a general invitation, someone build a map at the top of a topic under a State or Province header, with the link listed like Bird posted, and I think we can get a basic "connect the dots" plan underway.

Back