Another in Indianapolis

E

etheric

Hey, I've been reading up on the boards and finally got up to getting registered. I'm the co-worker that Heath mentioned in his post; I'm also a bicycle mechanic as well as a two-wheels enthusiast in general. I reconize at least one person on here (saabsonnetguy) from over at the forums.
I've spent the past two days taking every single chance I can to put some break-in miles on the new ride (the AMF). We've got pictures on the way.
Glad to be here!
er.

Sorry, I tried to test making a link in my post and it won't let you without that first post and one full day, so I accidently deleted too much above.
I meant to say that I reconize saabsonnetguy from the Moped Army forums.

Welcome to the forum!

I made it so that new people cant post pics until they have been a member for a full day to help prevent spam. So far it has worked very well, but the only drawback is that legit new members cant post links.

I hope you can get pictures up soon!

welcome, etheric :)

yeah, sorry 'bout the filters, but it sure does help with the spammers, i'll be putting up an announcement for newcomers, so peeps in the future won't be surprised.

looking forward to seeing you in "picture gallery"...we're starting to gather quite a collection of groovy rides in there 8)

hey ethan!
ethan is the guy who actually turned me on to the engine kits for bicycles. i was (and still am) predominantly a motorcycle guy. it's my fault we haven't got the pics up yet. they are on my computer. i'll try to post some soon!

Back