Another New Guy From Michigan

Motor Biking - Is it a safe way to travel?

• Safer but still deadly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why would you ever risk it! NOO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i got the bright idea to do that after I posted on here... like right after... a bit of a duh moment. Got the answer I wanted.

welcome

Hi Mich,
welcome to the community, it will take a while but go through general discussions as well, i joined in march and i still havn't read it all. My dax should be arriving anyday, you made the right chice there. Good luck and tell "mom" you found the right place for "all" your concerns. Have fun and like my mom used to say "keep your head on a swivel and pay attention to the other guy!"
Have a great day! :cool:

I just got it! My engine came earlier than expected...and I am totally lost! I got my sprocket and the engine itself mounted and gas can mounted... but there are a lot of other things... HELP!!!

MichRider said:
I just got it! My engine came earlier than expected...and I am totally lost! I got my sprocket and the engine itself mounted and gas can mounted... but there are a lot of other things... HELP!!!

michrider. buddy. post your tech issues w/details of problems in the Technical and Mechanical Help lobby. nobody's going to address those issues here in your introduction thread. k, friend? 8) 8)
in the meantime, breathe in...breathe out...

Back