Another new guy.

alfredart

Local time
8:13 AM
Hey all. I figured it was about time to join this forum. I've been working on a bike now for a year as it is a whole lot of custom. I call it the "Black Widow." I'm working now on getting the motor on it and hope to have it on the road very soon. I'm running a 2012 SkyHawk GT5 Angle Fire 80/66cc engine with a CNS V3 Carburetor. I started with a early 50's JC Higgins frame and have built it one piece at a time. My artwork has funded this project from the get go so that is one reason that it's taken some time to get to where I'm at. Plus being an artist I didn't want a cookie cutter type of bike but rather a custom one of a kind. I think I've done that so far. I'll post photos as soon as I can. :) I still have a few little things to get for this build but she will be finished this summer.

Thanks guys for the welcome. Here's what I'm working on...

Bikefront.jpg
bikeback.jpg
bikeside.jpg

Welcome to the forum. You can make your bike very unique for very little money. Say hello to Elvis for me if you run into him.

LOL, I see him all the time here. I hope to have some custom pipes for this one of these days. Would like to have duels one on each side running under the bags.

I like the classic black/red spider theme you have going on there Alfred, i myself am also an artist as well.

what did you use to cut the designs in your fenders, a dremel tool?

Love the handle bars, and that's a sweet piece of art. I realized how many black cruiser MB's there are about 2 months into my project. Guess I'll have to get creative with some paint.

Great saddlebags too.

Thanks man. I've got a year in this the way she sits. Hope to get her fired up by the weekend then I can finish her up. Still have a few more things to do and get. But it's close.

Back