another oddball to add to the stable...

U

uncle_punk13

Well When I should be building and documenting my new GEBE project, or doing something constructive on the Whizzer, Happy time, or Island hopper, I was goofing around finding things like my new toy on craig's list...
Looks deliciously tempting; dangerous, doesn't it? Livin' life full throttle my friends!
heheheh...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

RdKryton

Wow. That's an accident looking for a place to happen. Can you say "road rash"? I don't have enough pain killers to even try something like that.
Best of luck to you though. :)

Jim

A

Abeagle

Man I'd have to have one of those Sumo Wrestler Suits along with full goalie gear and 2 helmets on before I ride that. I might have in my teens but now the injures just hurt too much and for too long. LOL

srdavo

yuppers.... I don't "heal up" very quick, like I used to. :LOL:

HANG ON, Rif!!!!! ( to...uh..... something ?? ) :LOL::LOL::LOL:

B

beast775

cool

that is wicked!:cool:..knee pads elbow pads helmet for the first ride:-/hahahaha

J

jraice

More like full motorcycle leathers ;)

I have ridden many a longboards (skateboards) and would have a blast on that thing!

I have ridden carve boards (ride slalom style like your surfing a wave), just cruised, even done downhill skating (full bent over tuck flying down the hill even faster then these bikes go)... But being able to get some speed without pushing, while on the flats would be a blast and being able to ride UPhill would be awesome...

I am sure it has brakes also, one of the scariest parts of longboarding (mostly the downhill racing) is stopping or slowing for a corner, it takes some nuts to balance on a plank of wood, inches from speed wobbling, with one leg on and one foot weighted on the pavement trying to burn off some speed ;)...

Fun times, fun times...

M

minibiker

my brother has one like in the first picture the only problems are the speed wobbles and sometimes it stops and you dont. the kid can do a donut on that thing like you wouldnt believe :D

G

go you good thing

The guy that introduced me to the happy time motors had one of these.

He sold it when he broke his collar bone and was in hospital for a week or so. :eek:

D

Dockspa1

You guys are all wimps. I'd ride that thing anywhere (on water or at least a soft snow). :p:LOL::D:rolleyes: