Another oil ratio question

It's a myth on oil I have tested and retested. Only Lucas has a flash point whear it actually burns more burn more power. With this oil you got the best. Clean burn lubs better. My cylinder walls always look new with this oil And has a nice smooth cylinder wall. Look it up Lucas. And take your head of and check it . You won't find it looking as good as a Lucas one.as well look flash point.

It's a myth on oil I have tested and retested. Only Lucas has a flash point whear it actually burns more burn more power. With this oil you got the best. Clean burn lubs better. My cylinder walls always look new with this oil And has a nice smooth cylinder wall. Look it up Lucas. And take your head of and check it . You won't find it looking as good as a Lucas one.as well look flash point.
Man, Lucas has a good marketing team, since they got you hooked sinker and all 😆

Which oil is best, i really don't know, im a cheap ass who likes marine oil since its about 10$ a gallon. Ive never had a engine blow up on me that was caused by lack of lubrication from the oil.

But, if the oil burns, it won't lubrate, main reason some brands have lower temp burns is so they can have better emissions and burns cleaner . But that can score up cylinder walls if it gets too hot (ie running too lean, or overstressing the motor) marine oil has a higher temp burn since the outboards are constantly held at wide open and will get hot.

So again, run what feels comfortable. As its better than nothing at all.

Yup, as most people tend to view brands more favorable than what they actually offer in terms of performance and general stuff.

My guess is that they mean no car oil synthetic. (Like 10w-30) since they have friction modifiers that make it more slick, but at the same time it will smoke like no tommrrow.

Ive ran 32:1 with marine oil for a while now (i also use it on my "real mopeds", since they have oil injection)

If you feel comfortable with what your running, then id stick to it.
Lucas all the way. 2 cycle semi . Check you cylinder wall. At any time will tell you I have clean nomarks after 100s of miles ? Do you. Don't lie check it your self. Then get back about report.

Man, Lucas has a good marketing team, since they got you hooked sinker and all 😆

Which oil is best, i really don't know, im a cheap ass who likes marine oil since its about 10$ a gallon. Ive never had a engine blow up on me that was caused by lack of lubrication from the oil.

But, if the oil burns, it won't lubrate, main reason some brands have lower temp burns is so they can have better emissions and burns cleaner . But that can score up cylinder walls if it gets too hot (ie running too lean, or overstressing the motor) marine oil has a higher temp burn since the outboards are constantly held at wide open and will get hot.

So again, run what feels comfortable. As its better than nothing at all.
Read Lucas leaves lubricating film as well. Read report

Ok, I got on the chat where I bought the bike and motor, and they said it's best to use pure oil at first, then you can switch. So I think just for the sake of not voiding any warrantee I will stick with what I'm doing. BUT I will look into lucas as well. I get the feeling this is something everyone has their favorite on, being oil/gas ratio or brand or what ever. I'm too new at this myself. But I'm reading every word. Keep the debate going. All very helpful.

WOW! You got Lucas blindness bad. I went on a little tour of the refinery one day as a guest of my friend that works there, guess what I saw?
Forget it, you'll never guess.
Oh ya, learn how to s-c-h-p-ell.

WOW! You got Lucas blindness bad. I went on a little tour of the refinery one day as a guest of my friend that works there, guess what I saw?
Forget it, you'll never guess.
Oh ya, learn how to s-c-h-p-ell.
Well don't buy it then come on buy you can have all the oil iv used I've got belray. 927 redline amsoil you parts. Oil iv got to much you can have it. List gos on like schpell . Then to improve you bike I've got cylinders with marks missing chrome from running 32/1 oil like domator. Oh and to out run everyone else the best performance oil of all time sthil at 50/1 a real wall cleaner. But good for raceing. So if you like schpell. I've got it hear waiting for ya.y

Back