Another oil ratio question

Yuppers,,, the 56 is ok,,, a 60/61 works better in our area for the 15 to 30 % grades 👍...

Run Run Run,,, Kool Down...

Repete all the way up the mountain...

We just did a 48 tooth on my buddies trailer tow bike,,, from a 44,,, she a beast at pulling now...

6 and 700 lb tests are underway...
Gunning for the 1000 lb range before the snow flys...

2 stroke of all things... Ha...

Might enter in the tractor pull next year 🚜

View attachment 98377
Oh that's impressive! And what a great "bicycle built for two." I thought I was doing good to have a two stroke get ME up a small hill. That just looks so sweet.

Yuppers,,, old school Stihl oil 👍

40:1 or 41/42:1...

Frugal price and it works,,, all 8 of our units like it...

We can pull the head and jug off,,, whip the soft carbon off the top of the piston... It doesn't build up and washes off on every power stroke...

We have a shed with lots of racing oils,,, but we us them for the real deal engines,,, not the China units... Ha...

High speed grain chop won't make our Racing pigs any faster,,, LOL

Onk Onk

Good post but not always true performance mods will help a lot from
Yuppers,,, old school Stihl oil 👍

40:1 or 41/42:1...

Frugal price and it works,,, all 8 of our units like it...

We can pull the head and jug off,,, whip the soft carbon off the top of the piston... It doesn't build up and washes off on every power stroke...

We have a shed with lots of racing oils,,, but we us them for the real deal engines,,, not the China units... Ha...

High speed grain chop won't make our Racing pigs any faster,,, LOL

Onk Onk 🐽🐽
Good post but not always true performance mods do work done right so if it's alittel more grunt you won't remove the the end of that muffler Dyno or dino proven at zeda 1/2 hp. So if it's speed you won't 1/2 hp apply as a well. As far as China and Japan thear all over USA mad cars and trucks and so on. My son had a new Ford truck once I popped the hood and to my surprise I found made in Japan stickers all over it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200803_145642.jpg
    IMG_20200803_145642.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 192
Back