Another one from Washington

V

Victor

Looks like motor bicycles are popular in Washington. It would be really cool if we could all get together at a bicycle swap meet or show. I enjoy building the bikes. Are there any big bicycle shows in this area?

Thanks
Victor
[/code]

G

gone_fishin

welcome to the Mbc, Victor...yeah, it seems we're growing in numbers up here 8)

wait a bit, someone will chime in with info about the bicycle swap-meet in seattle, end of march i think. we might be able to organize a ride for afterwards :)

B

Barret

Well, I'd love to be at a swap meet as well, and considering I live in the next state east of Washington, it normally wouldn't be a problem. BUT....my wife is due with our second child in exactly three weeks, and the end of March is a time when time itself is extremely precious to me!

Have fun...I'll try to make it next year!

U

uncle_punk13

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!
I cruise in Tacoma, How about yerself?
The vintage bike swap is: :

I'm still hopeing us Washington folks can have a get together at/after the swap...
I think it would be neat to have a sort of (loose) 'regional get-together'
Later fellas

U

uncle_punk13

I think that would be great!
I don't really know the roads around that area, but let's see what we can do, I know a few of the local Whizzer guys, let me get in touch with them and go from there...

Q

quay1962

here check this out...

Looks like motor bicycles are popular in Washington. It would be really cool if we could all get together at a bicycle swap meet or show. I enjoy building the bikes. Are there any big bicycle shows in this area?
Thanks
Victor
[/code]
hello and welcome to MBc! here is the latest here in washington... http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10542 hope you can come? good luck and happy motoring!