Another trick topend kit

Street Ryderz

Local time
4:20 PM
These 48mm sleaved jugs are at MZ Maimi and are available in both P/P and Reed versions or combined with a 4mm stroker crank with short rod,Once again the sleave is pressed in not a proper interference fit but the work looks good!These jugs also have bridged transfer ports and the casting looks very uniform and clean.
s-l64.jpg

25551977_548136632203000_5502523797947293517_n.jpg

25498351_548136608869669_7938356867606492925_n.jpg

I dont care what any one says about Chinese clones being this or that,This head is done right for any one it just makes the most sence,big beautiful squish right out to the edge and actually protrudes slightly into the cylinder witch will keep it centered.It also allow's those who's deck height is above the crown to actually gain some compression with out going to a smaller volume.And of course it's a big hunk of material to wick heat into airflow for ample cooling.

Lanco Gas Cycles clutch.jpg

This item is pretty cool,it use's a modified basket and clutch linning material for the pads.It's from Lanco Gas Cycles and cost $52 and ships for under 5 bucks.Alittle more bullet proofing and this should work well for higher hp modded engines,I have mentioned to them the issues I have with the clutch assembly bending the guide pins,elongated holes in the pressure plate,requiring a heavier spring and the shear pin breaking under extra load from the heavier spring,should these issues be adressed then for sure it would handle even the wildest of builds.

View attachment 80472
This item is pretty cool,it use's a modified basket and clutch linning material for the pads.It's from Lanco Gas Cycles and cost $52 and ships for under 5 bucks.Alittle more bullet proofing and this should work well for higher hp modded engines,I have mentioned to them the issues I have with the clutch assembly bending the guide pins,elongated holes in the pressure plate,requiring a heavier spring and the shear pin breaking under extra load from the heavier spring,should these issues be adressed then for sure it would handle even the wildest of builds.
That’s from Kurt or what ever his name is on ZEDA mafia

MzMiami has zero stock on the Jake's clone heads...I was gonna order one but a no go.