ANTHRAX : Glass Substitute?

03-26-06, 12:04 AM #5 heflix455
"It is an abrasive. Get that anywhere near your valvetrain or other engine internals its almost like dumping sand in there. I know a local company around here will even void your warranty if you use wd-40 to help slip in their diesel injectors (machined to close tolerances). I think wd-40 even threatened them and tried to get them to stop telling other people that it is an abrasive. I tested it out on a camshaft on one of my engines and it can easily rub/scrape off any markings on any shims or anything it comes close to." http://www.bikeforums.net/bicycle-m...people-use-wd-40-everything-its-abrasive.html "

Just replying, Frankenstein didn't know wd40 was abrasive. Since when is a reply "trolling" jesus christ yall are uptight as a hooker on anal wednesdays.
Oh Jesus f***ing christ! Really? You are quoting a random forum post (not even our forum) from 11 years ago as your evidence that wd-40 is an abrasive.

You're as stupid as stupid can litteraly get.

Oh Jesus f***ing christ! Really? You are quoting a random forum post (not even our forum) from 11 years ago as your evidence that wd-40 is an abrasive.

You're as stupid as stupid can litteraly get.

WD40 has been long known as a liquid sandpaper in plenty of applications, you're joining up on the hatred train - unfollow my threads then, hateful loser f*cks.

Hard to believe yall s**t for brains humans join a forum to hate on your peers. Get f*cked in traffic, blind spot will get ya after I block you. Take your rager out on a cager and leave me out of it.
Talk s**t isn't the topic, you're blocked FrankenF*ckup

Last edited by a moderator:
INSPECTORCRITIC, GET IN HERE. WE GOT A PARTY GOIN' ON UP IN THIS BYOTCH!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I wonder how people's brains could get so out of wonk that they can't give up on a stupid idea and can't handle being told it's stupid, even in a nice way, and then when given the bad news they fly off the deep end claiming that everyone is against them in some kind of conspiracy while also somehow finding a way to convince themselves that the universe works in a way that it doesn't.

What's really funny is he's so upset about his dream of glass being used as a lubricant he has to purposely go off the deep end just to excape his own insanity... It's like that movie where the insane guy tries to excape the insane asylum, but at the end you find out it was all an episode he was having and he was locked up in his room the whole time, never once coming close to even stepping on the floor, because he was strapped to a bed.

THAT kind of insanity is quite the curiosity of the human mind, luckily we've got a perfect specimen to study here.. Not sure if we'll ever figure out whats wrong with him, but at least we get a good laugh at the end of it all.

WD40 has been long known as a liquid sandpaper in plenty of applications, you're joining up on the hatred train - unfollow my threads then, hateful loser f***s.

Hard to believe yall sh*t for brains humans join a forum to hate on your peers. Get f***ed in traffic, blind spot will get ya after I block you. Take your rager out on a cager and leave me out of it.
Talk sh*t isn't the topic, you're blocked Frankenf***up
Speaking of peers, oh wait that's piers anyways you could jump off of either and get the same results. No one will notice. By the way getting f***ed in traffic ain't near as bad as you make it sound. Just a bit distracting. You can block me too Goat. Since you been here all you have offered is nonsense, stupidity, and hate. I'll try to manage without you.

Speaking of peers... By the way getting f***ed in traffic ain't near as bad as you make it sound. Just a bit distracting. You can block me too Goat. Since you been here all you have offered is nonsense, stupidity, and hate. I'll try to manage without you.
Yeah having someone uh... 'handle' your stick shift while driving an automatic is pretty distracting.. Best saved for slow nighttime traffic and for after the prom...

Speaking of peers, oh wait that's piers anyways you could jump off of either and get the same results. No one will notice. By the way getting f***ed in traffic ain't near as bad as you make it sound. Just a bit distracting. You can block me too Goat. Since you been here all you have offered is nonsense, stupidity, and hate. I'll try to manage without you.

Then why are you even in my thread - f***ing trolls. Later - invite your whole troll army, I'm still going to be here and tolerate yalls closeminded bulls**t never.

I've been here for 7 years, you just joined what, Last year? Who the f*** are you to say anything about since I got here. Since you started trolling this forum a few months ago.

I got respect for everybody day one, some people f*** that up in 5 minutes.

Last edited:
And you're talking sh*t about the direction and way I polish chrome, so how about you go polish your own sh*t and quit riding my ass.

If you're not constructive you're destructive, go blow up your own ride.

I manufacture anthrax as a byproduct of the product I make, so donate to the thread or f**k off.

Yall are too used to taking and never giving back, f***ing internet parasites.

Step in my thread and talk sh*t again, I'll just block your hatred - b**ch ass loser.
you manufacture anthrax? that's like saying you manufacture dogs. anthrax is a living thing

you manufacture anthrax? that's like saying you manufacture dogs. anthrax is a living thing

Well, correcting myself I manufacture art with glass very often, I have pounds of remnants from the glass cutting room which I haven't found a use for yet. Honestly, I'd probably be better off just splitting the case and walnut blasting it, it'd be more green and safer on myself and my immediate environment.

Well I would have to retitle the entire thread, so I'll edit the top post with a more precise definition as to what I'm doing here to prevent any future confusion. I'm talking about the cutaneous glass delivery system commonly attributed to Anthrax, I always thought the spores causing damage were microscopic glass, however after looking into the etymology you're entirely right.

I'm more than glad to be corrected if I'm wildly wrong, I blame the Mandela Effect. ^_^
But really, what I'm talking about then is polymerized glass, I somehow thought it was due to the microscopic size of particulates that it was defined as a chemical neurotoxin!

My goal isn't to genetically modify my pony to be a catalyst for botulism, I just want to polish on a microscopic level with glass powders.

Reading more into it, Anthrax even contains silica organically as a part of its natural compound? Very interesting stuff - I always figured it was just point blank powdered glass, for like a decade! Thanks for bringing some major information to the table, I'm certainly not talking about harvesting silicas from anthrax for the purposes of polishing, which to the supereducated would be very confusing.

I guess I'm used to calling things by their most copius ingredient generically rather than the most active ingredient, I figured they added poisons to the powderized glass known as anthrax - not that they added powderized glass to anthrax sporeganisms.

A quote from a really big document:
Silica has been a staple in professionally engineered germ warfare powders for decades. (The Soviet Union added to its powders resin and a silica dust called Aerosil —a formulation requiring high heat to create nanoparticles, says Alibek. U.S. labs have tested an Aerosil variant called Cab-O-Sil, and declassified U.S. intelligence reports state that Iraq’s chemical and biological warfare labs imported tons of both Cab-O-Sil and Aerosil, also known as “solid smoke,” in the 1980s). “If there’s polymerized glass [in the Senate samples], it really narrows the field [of possible suspects],” says Jacobsen, who has been following the anthrax investigations keenly. “Polymerized glasses are exotic materials, and nanotechnology is something you just don’t do in your basement.”

Last edited:
That being said, I'm not intending to handle Anthrax with a pair of pliers - however the glass would be so pulverized and already covered in BST (blood sweat and tears) and human skin oil I'm sure it would trigger some level of interest if observed in a molecular environment, I guess my point is I really want to polish a stock kit inside out top to bottom to the point of shining up the inside of the acorn nuts and cables even just for the increased structural integrity and I rather start with a product that's already around but something tells me airborne glass particles would be like zipzip zip into anywhere friction had a structural weakness.

Back