Any actual PK80s left for sale anywhere (low piston pin 40mm stroke engine)

"Nitropropane" ?

It was originally rocket fuel oxidizer. That was until some crazy mother flumper like me figured out it mixes with everything, and makes a great fuel for ICE. It's like running NO2 all the time. Uses a lot more fuel, depending on your mix ratio. It's pricey, but my god you never rode a motorized bike till you slammed some Nitropropane through it.

at some point I might do that if I can find some 85mm rods and I can find out if the zeda80 engines use a crank that has same specs as the PK80 engines.
Here is a tech spec PDF book from Zeda 80 that gives you all of the spec differences of the PK80 vs the GT5 vs the Zeda 80...Maybe this will help you to find out that info your researching.

My Zeda 80 bought in May of 2020 is the triple 40 when this PDF became available.

By the way, welcome back after your long absence from the forums...Stick around, Karl will even tell ya we have a lot of fun here now, he should know, he came back after a long absence himself...lol...Now we can't even blast him outta here with a stick of dynamite...lol.

When you click this link, it will automatically download the PDF file to your computer to wherever your downloads got to...lol...DAMIEN

Attachments

• Zeda-Technology-Co-Zeda80-Brief.pdf
    723.8 KB · Views: 161
I got my first kit in August 2020, it was the seeutek pk80, and when i went to check the listing for something after i got it, it wasn’t available on amazon anymore. I even checked a couple times a week for a bit afterwards, and nothing, zilch.

Normally I would’ve seen this as an “I’ve been scammed” red flag, and this would’ve made me nervous to run the kit on a bike, but thanks to the knowledge of you wise mb’ers, I felt confident running it after i checked it, cleaned it, deburred it, loctited it, greased it, tightened it, degreased it, etc etc etc.

Seems possible it really was just a supply issue. That said, I might be willing to send you my pk80 for a brand new zeda 80 … my top end is pretty lame and I’m worried I might’ve gotten a bit overzealous in my break-in period, but I’m also running it on 700c wheels plus my covid belly :/

Here is a tech spec PDF book from Zeda 80 that gives you all of the spec differences of the PK80 vs the GT5 vs the Zeda 80...Maybe this will help you to find out that info your researching.

My Zeda 80 bought in May of 2020 is the triple 40 when this PDF became available.

By the way, welcome back after your long absence from the forums...Stick around, Karl will even tell ya we have a lot of fun here now, he should know, he came back after a long absence himself...lol...Now we can't even blast him outta here with a stick of dynamite...lol.

When you click this link, it will automatically download the PDF file to your computer to wherever your downloads got to...lol...DAMIEN
Thank you sir, yes I have all the specs on the engines, someone else sent me a link where the zeda80 triple 40 specs were listed along with the GT5 and PK80 specs. so that was helpful and now I know or at least I have a better idea about what combinations were put together to form the triple 40 engine.

I'm thinking I might like the triple 40 since its a 40mm stroke engine and I have never personally got the 38mm stroke engines to perform for me as well as the 40mm stroke PK80 engines have.

Now, I'm not some high end tuner has a book of specs to set these little engines up, but I have managed to break the 50mph mark with one of my PK80 engines and I have one bike now that will cruise comfortably at mid 40s so I have managed to redneck some together over the years that have ended up being good performers and Im hoping I can get the two triple 40 engines I have now to do 40mph on the top and cruise nice in the low to mid 30s since Im not in to the 50mph stuff anymore...lol I jist wanted to prove to myself that without any fancy stuff and without an expansion pipe I could hopefully get it done and I did, so Im plenty happy with all that now.. LOL

Yes sir, its been a long while since I been on the forums... Life and bad decisions in my personal life along with my work has taken me down paths that made it hard to have time for this hobby, I've never forgotten about it and have wanted to get busy with it again when I had time, But between work, divorce eventually finding a new wife and beat friend through it all, I haven't had time for much hobby stuff at all, t have a wife who was hooked as soon as I got her in one of my old bikes... she's a speed demon....lol
So now I'm gonna build her a bike that all hers also now and do r
needed repairs on mine since I have 5 on them that need some work, a couple need engine work, one need a new rear wheel and I have one project that simply needs to be finished since its never been ran since I built the engine up from scratch and did some crazy grinding in it that may not work good at all...LOL

Well here I am long winded again.. sorry

Not a good pic below but that the bike I call the clown bike because of the red tires that kinda look goofy...LOL

glad to be here

Shan

Attachments

• 20211112_173153_HDR.jpg
    20211112_173153_HDR.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 103
It was originally rocket fuel oxidizer. That was until some crazy mother flumper like me figured out it mixes with everything, and makes a great fuel for ICE. It's like running NO2 all the time. Uses a lot more fuel, depending on your mix ratio. It's pricey, but my god you never rode a motorized bike till you slammed some Nitropropane through it.
wow that sounds crazy...LOL

Do you know about the wildcat pk80? I have one myself and souped her up pretty good. Seems like a quality motor. Don't know what the stroke is or rod length or anything. I do know it uses a low hole piston though. LA Hover Bikes did a review on it and he measured a stroke of 38.9mm.

wow that sounds crazy...LOL
It's insanely fun. Riding buddies got mad I was whooping them so bad with it. I had to build another motor to swap out on that bike when I ride with others. They can't keep up. I mash hills like they are flats. My top speed is only 35, but I'm not a speed demon, I have a motorcycle for that. I wanted torque for all the hills. An I got way more than I was hoping for. Should give a bottle a try sometime. You will have to change your jetting and if you use as much as me, your timing, but it's worth the extra power. 😂

Do you know about the wildcat pk80? I have one myself and souped her up pretty good. Seems like a quality motor. Don't know what the stroke is or rod length or anything. I do know it uses a low hole piston though. LA Hover Bikes did a review on it and he measured a stroke of 38.9mm.
Im not familiar personally with the "Wildcat" PK80 but I have seen a couple listings on ebay for them.

I do know that over the years I have seen the engine geometry type I wnd others have called "the half breed" type engine which has a different crankshaft stroke and has extra wide crank counter balances.

These engines are 38mm stroke engines and are know to not have good port timing in stock out of te box form, but they run and some have said the balance on some of them is decent considering they all have bad balance without some crank trueing and some material removal on rod side of counter weights to compensate for weight of piston and rod weight.

These engines in my experience have been fairly easy to identify by all three or one or two of three different ways.

1.Connecting rod marked ZAE50

2. extra wide crank counter weights

3. with cylinder head removed, rotate crank until piston is TDC (top dead center) and you'll find that the top of piston is about .060" coming up flush with top of cylinder deck.

Now, I have an older "half breed engine" that has a crank that doesnt have the wider counter weights, but has the ZAE50 marked rod and had the issue of piston not reaching TDC like it should have.

To wrap this mini book here up..LOL

the only way I would know to tell for sure what the "Wildcat PK80" actually is would be to first pull head off and see if piston comes up to jug deck (correct TDC) of it does, then most likely you have a true PK80 geometry but doing a measurement of the stroke to see if tou have a 40mm stroke and also if you have a low pin piston will be ultimate way to know for sure what you have.

I hope this helps, this was the best way I knew how to explain it based on what I know from my dealings with these engines which I have been away from for a good while now.

Shan

It's insanely fun. Riding buddies got mad I was whooping them so bad with it. I had to build another motor to swap out on that bike when I ride with others. They can't keep up. I mash hills like they are flats. My top speed is only 35, but I'm not a speed demon, I have a motorcycle for that. I wanted torque for all the hills. An I got way more than I was hoping for. Should give a bottle a try sometime. You will have to change your jetting and if you use as much as me, your timing, but it's worth the extra power. 😂
Kool.... I've never even heard of the stuff..lol

Back