Any actual PK80s left for sale anywhere (low piston pin 40mm stroke engine)

Map I like your avatar, it reminds me of my biology teacher in high school! Y’all are probably surprised I can remember that far back.

Map I like your avatar, it reminds me of my biology teacher in high school! Y’all are probably surprised I can remember that far back.
I've had that on here since I first signed up..LOL

Not sure where I got that pic now, its been years.

California motorbike sells the runwell wildcat pk80... not sure what is in it though and it's impossible to get a response...

Moderators Note:
If "it's impossible to get a response" from them and judging from a post you made about Cal, Motorbike, Then don't recommend them then!!!

California motorbike sells the runwell wildcat pk80... not sure what is in it though and it's impossible to get a response...

Moderators Note:
If "it's impossible to get a response" from them and judging from a post you made about Cal, Motorbike, Then don't recommend them then!!!
Just because they are hard to reach doesn't mean that it's a rip-off... To be fair he has message me just takes a day or so

it's impossible to get a response...
Just because they are hard to reach doesn't mean that it's a rip-off... To be fair he has message me just takes a day or so
Never said it was a rip-off, just going by what you said, "It's impossible to get a response..." is alot different than saying "just takes a day or so".

Therefore, i stand-by my previous statement...DAMIEN

Back