Any Ideas For Homemade Engine Mounts?

That's well spoken! Theres so much of this junk stuff they sell to noobies, just for that given reason. To cause repeated failures & repeat customers because of the failures, new builders know no difference at the time they built there 1st bike. Only thing them big companies are after is money.

Hello! I cant afford new engine mounts and my studs keep breaking out. The stock mounts dont fit on my bike. I have a stock 80cc china kit with new exauhst and carburetor, none of which have given me problems. This motor mount keeps falling out and breaking studs, ive tried jb weld and all. I have a drill, sockets, hammers, and all the basic tools. I do have many drillbits though. Im looking for suggestions to replace the motor mount shown in the picture, anything helps!
I used the stuff that came with the kit and improvised engine has not dodged.

Attachments

• 850C616B-EE2A-4A11-A962-707B0541B6A3.jpeg
    850C616B-EE2A-4A11-A962-707B0541B6A3.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 7464E635-E7E1-42B4-9C58-5089BD687EBE.jpeg
    7464E635-E7E1-42B4-9C58-5089BD687EBE.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 148
Have you thought of one of these front mounts yet as it is probably the solution to your problem...Its very similar to the front motor mount i made for myself...the rear mount is rarely a problem, just the front one...DAMIEN

And this is my homemade mount to compare with:
What is that you used it’s a brilliant idea

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
What is that you used it’s a brilliant idea
I made it from a bar of 7075 T-6 military aircraft grade aluminum...I made it mostly by hand with a few hand held power tools as well.

The link below goes to a little "tutorial" I wrote out because everyone wanted to know just how I built not only the front mount, but the entire bike as well, soup to nuts...lol...Enjoy...lol.

Back