Any ideas???I swapped my 32 tooth sprocket for a 28 tooth sprocket and the top speed stayed the same....why????

Bent rim

Local time
1:06 AM
Soooo I recently swapped my 32 for a 28 tooth sprocket and my top speed is the same...why???any help would be appreciated...🥺

If I may ask..
Why did you drop the hyper wheels down to 20’s?
These motorized bikes all ride pretty rough as it is with no suspension.
I’d think the smaller you go on the wheels the worse the bumps are on your spine.

And.. those rear axle pegs.. if they’re for doing fast rolling wheelies… wear a helmet and be careful. It’s no fun flipping on asphalt going fast.

If I may ask..
I’d think the smaller you go on the wheels the worse the bumps are on your spine.

And.. those rear axle pegs.. if they’re for doing fast rolling wheelies… wear a helmet and be careful. It’s no fun flipping on asphalt going fast.
I liked the look.....and didn't have to chop up the frame to get it😁😁😁and I'm 48 and been in love with bmx's my whole life....I'm kind of a small guy....so I can get away with it....I've added a sissy bar I made and a pad for my back which feels perfect....and it rides smooth as silk believe it or not...even when I ride over good size bumps.....😁😁😁😁
IMG_20220909_181312452.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220909_181205567.jpg
    IMG_20220909_181205567.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 68
If I were going to do a jackshaft build I'd use a 3 speed Strumey Archer fixed geared IGH as a transmission system. This way you'd have 3 gears to select from making your bike more versatile.
I gotta figure out what it is first....but it sounds great to me!!!!...lol...thanks for the advice friend😁😁😁😁all of you...thank you for your time❤️❤️

If I may ask..

And no wheelies for me...this is road rash from a loose coaster brake.... catapulted me over the bars doin about 35....standing up riding...never saw it coming....just hanging there...grabbing for something that wasn't there...till I hit it...made me poop my church pants!!!😭😭😭😭😭

I liked the look.....and didn't have to chop up the frame to get it😁😁😁and I'm 48 and been in love with bmx's my whole life....I'm kind of a small guy....so I can get away with it....I've added a sissy bar I made and a pad for my back which feels perfect....and it rides smooth as silk believe it or not...even when I ride over good size bumps.....😁😁😁😁View attachment 179689
It does look good!

Back