Any ideas???I swapped my 32 tooth sprocket for a 28 tooth sprocket and the top speed stayed the same....why????

Bent rim

Local time
8:30 AM
Soooo I recently swapped my 32 for a 28 tooth sprocket and my top speed is the same...why???any help would be appreciated...🥺

If you switched to 24" tires, then 10t to 20t on the IGH and 16t from the IGH to 32t rear wheel in the top gear at 7753 rpm you be doing 45 mph. Of course you're also going to have to do things to improve your engine performance. The advantage is with the SA 3 speed IGH jackshaft transmission it won't take you forever to get to that speed.

Attachments

• IMG_20220909_200006744.jpg
    IMG_20220909_200006744.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20220909_195958530.jpg
    IMG_20220909_195958530.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 74
You can use it but you'll have to use a jackshaft to the right side to drive the input side. You can get the general idea from this picture.

View attachment 179705
I gotta sit down for this one....but I smell what your cookin....🤨....thanks man!!!your pretty awesome...I don't care what those other guys say about you....lol...🤣🤣🤣just playin man...thank you for everything you've done for me....hopefully some day I can return the favors😁🙏☝️♥️✌️✌️

I gotta sit down for this one....but I smell what your cookin....🤨....thanks man!!!your pretty awesome...I don't care what those other guys say about you....lol...🤣🤣🤣just playin man...thank you for everything you've done for me....hopefully some day I can return the favors😁🙏☝️♥️✌️✌️
That's a badass setup BTW!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️what's your top speed brother??

Yes, and Jerry is the only member.
Lol.....sounds like he's pretty content with it....its hard to be content with these damn things....as soon as I start smiling and I got it runnin PURRFECT.....💥💥💥💥💥BOOM.....somethin else happens.....or I get an idea and it won't go away till I take it back apart to try it...😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫it does keep my brain from dwelling on things I can't control....too bad those things won't let me concentrate fully on what I'm doing to forget them......I bet when I get dementia I'll be looking everywhere for my bikes....madder than hell!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬till I forget what I was looking for.....😳😵🥴.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol.....sounds like he's pretty content with it....its hard to be content with these damn things....as soon as I start smiling and I got it runnin PURRFECT.....💥💥💥💥💥BOOM.....somethin else happens.....or I get an idea and it won't go away till I take it back apart to try it...😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫it does keep my brain from dwelling on things I can't control....too bad those things won't let me concentrate fully on what I'm doing to forget them......I bet when I get dementia I'll be looking everywhere for my bikes....madder than hell!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬till I forget what I was looking for.....😳😵🥴.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh yeah...I forgot...I tightened my clutch up a hair and traded out spark plugs last night and with the cold air I hit 38 mph!!I'm at least aiming for 40!!🤨🤨

Back