Any ideas???I swapped my 32 tooth sprocket for a 28 tooth sprocket and the top speed stayed the same....why????

Bent rim

Local time
9:26 AM
Soooo I recently swapped my 32 for a 28 tooth sprocket and my top speed is the same...why???any help would be appreciated...🥺

Here's my other 20"...and the Cranbrook...."big daddy" and the "ghost rider" are next to get makeovers....😈😈😈😈😈😈😁

Moderators Note:
I would have left the other pic except for the sticker on the motor with middle finger outstretched with the F bomb in the wording...lol.
It's only because we have underaged kids who are members of the forums.

Attachments

• IMG_20220625_234238404_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220625_234238404_HDR.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20220817_195439975_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220817_195439975_HDR.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 72
It steals my pictures......lol
Go down a steep hill I bet ya hit 50mph LOL
Do it all the time.....lol the mountain I live on is really curvy and really steep....I've rode all kinds of deathtraps of off it...skateboards,bikes,big wheels,rollerblades,scooters,sleds.....I hit 50 in a pedalcar....with plastic ass wheels!!!!that was the sketchyist...it's two narrow lanes with two rh turns and one lh turn...all three blind turns...going off of it...and there's a little bit of guardrail on the left ,where it drops straight over the mountain thru trees for at least 50 ft at the top and gradually decreases....imagine trying to steer a power wheels after u hit 40 mph.....🥴🥴🥴🥴🤕but I did it cuz the chic's dig it😉😁😁😁🤠and I didn't end up in a wheelchair thank God...I pulled it off😁😁😁😁🤯🤯and yes if there was a hot chick watching I'd do it again...right now!!!!lol🤷🏻🤷🏻😎😎🙏☝️♥️✌️✌️✌️✌️😘

It steals my pictures......lol

Do it all the time.....lol the mountain I live on is really curvy and really steep....I've rode all kinds of deathtraps of off it...skateboards,bikes,big wheels,rollerblades,scooters,sleds.....I hit 50 in a pedalcar....with plastic ass wheels!!!!that was the sketchyist...it's two narrow lanes with two rh turns and one lh turn...all three blind turns...going off of it...and there's a little bit of guardrail on the left ,where it drops straight over the mountain thru trees for at least 50 ft at the top and gradually decreases....imagine trying to steer a power wheels after u hit 40 mph.....🥴🥴🥴🥴🤕but I did it cuz the chic's dig it😉😁😁😁🤠and I didn't end up in a wheelchair thank God...I pulled it off😁😁😁😁🤯🤯and yes if there was a hot chick watching I'd do it again...right now!!!!lol🤷🏻🤷🏻😎😎🙏☝️♥️✌️✌️✌️✌️😘
I always loved living in the mountains myself it didn't matter if it was in Big Bear during the early 70s or the White Mountains of New Hampshire, or where I live now surrounded by the Sacramento Mountains in New Mexico.

Always Reminds me of a famous song from way back when that exemplifies where your at Bill...lol.

No offense to you....but....I HATE THAT SONG....ALWAYS HAVE.....it is home ...and I love the mountains, (if I'm not walking up them), to me but that song doesn't do anything for me except make me wish he would've never wrote that stupid song!!!!!...But I appreciate the poking bro. Gotta laugh somehow...😎😁☝️🙏♥️✌️✌️✌️✌️

You might be able to increase speed with a larger drive sprocket. It might reduce stress from the driven sprocket.
Merely increasing the drive ratio size won't increase the speed if you don't have the performance enhancements to increase the engine's horsepower.

Building shifter bikes won't increase the top speed but will increase the acceleration rate and average speed.

Back