Any mods i can do at home to my Hueshang 142f?

JuraTyKokotko

Local time
1:15 PM
So I bought Hueshang, I already got 300km on speedometer. I would like to make some mods. Any ideas?

It isn't recommended to push these engines beyond 8000 rpm. Things you can do to improve engine performance are: change the oil after the recommended hourly use. Clean the air filter after the recommended hourly use. Change the fuel filter annually. Use a 100% ethanol-free gas (this has nothing to do with octane level). Every oil change check and reset your valve clearance if necessary. Adjust the carburetor air/fuel mixture screws for peak performance. A tachometer will enable you to adjust them to the best settings.

Get a tachometer/hour counter. Shifter bikes won't give you a faster level ground top speed. What they can give you is faster acceleration and a faster average speed. Shifters and a tachometer can also really prolong the life of your clutch.

Check close. The good people at affordablegokarts.com, go to engines, then GHX50 and 49cc Performance Parts. Back in the day all they could do with the 49cc 4 stroke was cut the exhaust at the header and fit flex tubing to that to make the exhaust more free flowing, and tune the carb for more air-fuel entering the engine. AGK used to offer a custom ground camshaft for the 49cc engine, maybe ask him about that if you mail your camshaft to him. AGK really knows what he's doing and he is very honest and dependable.

My 2 bikes are my primary transportation and as some of you already know one of them just doesn't have the pull.But that's due to the s**t gearbox it came with. As much as I dislike bikeberry, looks like they're gonna end up with $100 of my money, cuz I hear their gearbox is actually decent. Unless of course someone has one to sell or trade( getting rid of all my 2 stroke stuff)
I've been told that I can switch out to an nt or speed carb, is this true? I tried once but( go ahead and laugh)that was before I knew of the small idle/airflow screw and my mic drove itself across my living room. That said is there a certain way of doing this correctly successfully? Heard it gives better power and control

My 2 bike are my primary transportation and as some of you already know one of them just doesn't have the pull.
I've been told that I can switch out to an not or speed carb, is this true? I tried once but( go ahead and laugh)that was before I knew of the small idle/airflow screw and my mic drove itself across my living room. That said is there a certain way of doing this correctly successfully? Heard it go es better power and control
When adjusting a carburetor either remove the engine drive chain or have the back wheel lifted off the ground.

Do you have 3 adjustment screws on your carburetor?

Back