Any mods i can do at home to my Hueshang 142f?

Kinda the best I could get. Standard stock 142f carb , this is my micargi

Attachments

• IMG_20220921_103533241.jpg
    IMG_20220921_103533241.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 101
If you remove that screw your main jet is under a plug. Some of these carbs also have a screw than controls the amount of fuel volume coming into the carb. If you're getting around 7500-8000 rpm at full throttle I wouldn't do any adjusting to the carb. Such as adjusting fuel flow or changing jet sizes.

It isn't recommended to push these engines beyond 8000 rpm. Things you can do to improve engine performance are: change the oil after the recommended hourly use. Clean the air filter after the recommended hourly use. Change the fuel filter annually. Use a 100% ethanol-free gas (this has nothing to do with octane level). Every oil change check and reset your valve clearance if necessary. Adjust the carburetor air/fuel mixture screws for peak performance. A tachometer will enable you to adjust them to the best settings.

Get a tachometer/hour counter. Shifter bikes won't give you a faster level ground top speed. What they can give you is faster acceleration and a faster average speed. Shifters and a tachometer can also really prolong the life of your clutch.
I already know this. But my hueshang doesnt go more than 4,800 rpms. So, iits propably the governor one, right?

My 2 bikes are my primary transportation and as some of you already know one of them just doesn't have the pull.But that's due to the s**t gearbox it came with. As much as I dislike bikeberry, looks like they're gonna end up with $100 of my money, cuz I hear their gearbox is actually decent. Unless of course someone has one to sell or trade( getting rid of all my 2 stroke stuff)
I've been told that I can switch out to an nt or speed carb, is this true? I tried once but( go ahead and laugh)that was before I knew of the small idle/airflow screw and my mic drove itself across my living room. That said is there a certain way of doing this correctly successfully? Heard it gives better power and control
Which bikeberry gearbox you needing? I got a brand new never used bikeberry double chain gearbox for a hausheng 142f.

This is the one. I must warn you though man I'm pretty broke at the moment. Hand surgery forced me out of my career of 25 yrs. I don't wanna cry here and look for pity. But I can muster up something. I also have some cool stuff 2 stroke-wise if you'd be into trading.

Also , while adjusting my airflow screw today it vibrated out and directly into a crack in the ground! Of all the things that can go wrong- they keep seeming to happen!
Ugh, so I took the carby off the other 142f the brand new one and - now this is a new one for me- it keeps wanting to cut out when I turn off the choke to run mode. So now I'm down to one running bike and it don't run. Have no idea how to fix the problem and no funds to start over!
Look man like I said I'm not a beggar but someone PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TOSS ME A BONE HERE, JUST NUDGE ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.....

Man, things never been so tough always had my work and.my bike and been happy. Never asked for more than I had. And wham EVERYTHING just goes to s@$t

Dieseltech tried to quote ya but not sure how to do it. If there's anything in particular you may be looking for please by all means let me know or a price.

Moderators Note:
No problem, I put in Diesel's quote for you.

Which bikeberry gearbox you needing? I got a brand new never used bikeberry double chain gearbox for a hausheng 142f.
For future referrence, just hit the "Reply" button on the lower right corner of the post you want to "Quote" and that will do it for ya.

so I took the carby off the other 142f the brand new one and - now this is a new one for me- it keeps wanting to cut out when I turn off the choke to run mode.
while adjusting my airflow screw today it vibrated out and directly into a crack in the ground!
Did you consider just transferring the airflow screw to what you already know to be a working carburetor rather than transferring the whole new carby since it apparently isn't working like the old one was???...Just a thought here.

Back