Any musicians out there?

Frogslayer

I've been fiddling around on the fiddle and just wondering if anyone else slaps spoons or something lol. Any body making any music out there?

Frogslayer

Had to look up wos lol. Apparently it could mean waste of space or wife over shoulder. Are you saying wife over shoulder lol?

Greg58

I started learning guitar as a teen like a lot of people, never learned a lot because I didn't have a good instrument. I picked back up in my thirty's but damaged my little finger on my left hand to the point I can't make cords. I then switch to a left handed guitar and had to start all over, never have mastered it and at this point probably won't. As I've got older my hand don't flex like they did.

Greg58

It's funny how the brain works, I'm naturally left handed but can't get playing left handed down, I did much better right handed.

Frogslayer

I too started learning guitar in like 3rd grade. Had a cheap starter guitar and the neck broke. Thought percussion would be easy so i picked that for junior high band. Little did I know percussion meant learning piano, and marimba and timpany and at least 10 other instruments. Was the hardest part of the school day sometimes lol. Was worth it though cause now music is way easier even 15 years later. Violin is stupid easy to play the notes, like a guitar that just plays one string at a time. If i knew that back then, i would have learned violin first! Well after recorders in grade school lol.