Any musicians out there?

Wrench

Sounds like the beginning of a band.
What ya all gonna name the band, Motorized or Gearhead?
I play the Harmonica and also can play a wicked Juice Harp.
What kinda Music do ya prefer? I'm thinking the band should play Southern Rock? Or do ya like Crap, Whoops I meant to say Rap.

Frogslayer

I don't know how rap could use a band lol. I can saw out some pretty mean sea shanties after a couple brews though.

Ralphop

Any genre of music I can enjoy. I highly recommend to go see a live orchestra at least once. Charlie Daniels and Hank Jr. Sound best on old cassette. Add that to some night fishing and it's a cheap vacation. In the garage it's punk rock for me.

darwin

Any genre of music I can enjoy. I highly recommend to go see a live orchestra at least once. Charlie Daniels and Hank Jr. Sound best on old cassette. Add that to some night fishing and it's a cheap vacation. In the garage it's punk rock for me.
Oh my car won't start, my dog died and my wife left me so I drank myself to death, lalala……………… No thanks!

Ralphop

Oh my car won't start, my dog died and my wife left me so I drank myself to death, lalala……………… No thanks!
That's for driveway drinking, Alan Jackson and George Straight. I got no wife, I'll die my own way no doctors or dentists and no pharma, no one better mess with my dog. Agree about the sap music Darwin!

Frogslayer

Charlie daniels simple man is epic. Hank jr. Has alright songs but i feel like he's so fake with his private jet and all. Only problems he's ever had he created for himself except for the early death of his father. I like country state of mind. David Allen Coe the ride is another good one. Outlaw country is pretty good. They really don't play any decent country on the radio here in rural mn. Garth Brooks rodeo is pretty good. Chris LeDoux is the real deal. 2 time world champion rodeo rider.