any one buy from Jake's custom?

I purchased the handlebars from him. He promptly refunded my money and informed me that he didn't have any. Told me to check with this other company the company that made it was on back order with them as well.

I will be buying his diamond high compression head how ever once I get to the engine stage of my build. Seems to be one of the better businesses out there.

I will be buying his diamond high compression head how ever once I get to the engine stage of my build. Seems to be one of the better businesses out there.

I just bought his "Diamond Head" a couple of weeks ago. Only compliant is the head delivered was painted black and the heads displayed on the website are not painted at all and there were no indication otherwise about the head being black. It was no big deal because I found a grey high temp. spray paint that matched the color of the engine but still, that's a little deceiving to be honest.

I just bought his "Diamond Head" a couple of weeks ago. Only compliant is the head delivered was painted black and the heads displayed on the website are not painted at all and there were no indication otherwise about the head being black. It was no big deal because I found a grey high temp. spray paint that matched the color of the engine but still, that's a little deceiving to be honest.

That sucks. I thought of painting my engine black and using a file to hit the edges of the cooling fin to make them silver. But being pre painted that's going to make it hard if you cant find the right black especially if its powder coated.

Yeah, It was a high quality paint job. Even paint stripper couldn't get it off.

Well that's good. Thing is I just don't know on mine what color to do the engine if I even want to color it.

Plus I keep looking at the engine`s that Bicycle Motor Works sell. Not sure if I could ever justify spending over $300 for a so called "race" 66cc two stroke.

Back