Any one have any good news about 79cc Predator?

inspectorcritic

Local time
10:03 AM
I got a old Schwine bike I chop it with suspension forks it sits 7 inches higher, I'm getting real tired of 2 stroke chemistry mixing oil and gas would like a construction engine done masonary work mix tons of motor every day never had a problem with the mixer motor hope the same.

I tried to put a 212cc Predator on my bike it was way to big exhaust sit 3 inches away from the groin what heart break and I HAVE HEARD OF STORIES THERE SO BIG THE BREAK LEGS WHEN THEY FALL OVER AND CRUSH HEADS WHEN WORKING ON THEM.

Alsos heard there is some problem taking off the govenor they rev up with gas in the bowl and do a wheely without you wanting to do one at the time and are hard to steer. The 79cc is only slightly smaller but a crash on the cc how fast can they go how good are they for hill climbing how dependeble are they?

I took two 100 mile + trips on 2 strokes I lost both motors, so I thinketh 4 stroke heavey duty dependable.

Come to the dark side, we have cookies. The 79cc is very dependable if kept governed from what I hear. Removing the governor is only bad if you are tempted to scream to 5k+ rpm at all times, if only rarely used above 4500 and at short blips it shouldn't lower the lifespan too much. The power is there to carry you up hills while still able to go 30+mph, also the comet torq-a-verter can mount up. When my 53cc finally goes (still running strong doing 5-30 miles a day for almost 2 years with miniscule maintenance like adjusting carb and valves) I'm jumping to the 79cc. Don't use a cheap kit, buy the engine from harbor freight and source your own parts so you can pick high quality to last.

predator motors are very dependable in stock form, and reasonably dependable if modified. you'll never make them worse than a hopped up china girl in that department.

for the 212, call the dangerously close exhaust pipe a heated seat. problems aren't problems when you call them features.

predator motors are very dependable in stock form, and reasonably dependable if modified. you'll never make them worse than a hopped up china girl in that department.

for the 212, call the dangerously close exhaust pipe a heated seat. problems aren't problems when you call them features.
I have heared some good stories about china dolls how many cc and are they a 4 stroke? Do you have a link to a US supplier?

I have a 79cc predator engine running a water pump at the ranch, that is a few years old. I have not abused it, it runs for a few hours at a time pumping water from a main water tank to pasture water troughs. When it is running it is running at a high idle, but not wide open. All we have done is change the oil occasionally, and keep gas in it. By now it has well over 1000 hours running time. I am happy enough with it that I have another one that I will set up on a weed spraying rig.

I have a 79cc predator engine running a water pump at the ranch, that is a few years old. I have not abused it, it runs for a few hours at a time pumping water from a main water tank to pasture water troughs. When it is running it is running at a high idle, but not wide open. All we have done is change the oil occasionally, and keep gas in it. By now it has well over 1000 hours running time. I am happy enough with it that I have another one that I will set up on a weed spraying rig.
Yaw I know they make damn good construction machines but I want to know about bikes are they too big to manuver any other quirks?
I have herd never use a Chinese motor around pesticide it kills the putter motor I knowa pilot in Nam aerialsprayed to kill mosquitoes evry motorize bike came to a stand still knock their motors out been told by other contractors don't use pesticide around the mixer it will destroy it. Once I mx gas in an old dry empty pesticide jug the motor never got threw with the gallon before it was total piece of junk.

I've got a 79cc on a water pump too, and I definitely abuse it. no governor, wide open all the time. I've probably got 150 hours of 6000 rpm on it.

Back