Any one have any good news about 79cc Predator?

Yes, the 79cc is smaller than the 212 it's lighter weight too if you're worried about the exhaust put header wrap on it that's what I did on my 79cc predator. As for breaking legs idk about that do you mean if the bike falls over or what? I can catch my bike with my leg fine. I have a dual leg kickstand on it though.

The HF79 is a nice little motor. I have it on a shifter bike, and even though I've managed to get water in the oil, burn some by overfilling, and crash it a few times, the motor still keeps on puttin strong! That said, I really do not recommend putting it through that much abuse. I think I lost a half horse in the last fall..
That I gained back with a mild head milling (1000 grit on acrylic with cutting oil) and a new carb! I may have to check my flywheel for cracks though. I just got some heavier valve springs, and have been running it fast lately. I don't wanna make like necromancer and have the bejeezus scared out of me when that thing goes.

I would think the rods would break or valves will float...... well before you have to worry about your flywheel.

predator motors are very dependable in stock form, and reasonably dependable if modified. you'll never make them worse than a hopped up china girl in that department.

for the 212, call the dangerously close exhaust pipe a heated seat. problems aren't problems when you call them features.
I had to build a guard so my jeans or Carhartt coverall didn't touch the wrapped header pipe. I've got 2 coveralls that have burn holes
in the left leg on them!:mad: The Predator engines are dependable and I haven't found a hill I couldn't accelerate up with the 212cc engine.

Back