Any problems with the Police in the UK?

Motorizedbikesrule

Has any other bikers from the UK had much hassle from the police? I'm running a 70cc Happy Time and so far if I see the police i just turn it off and try to cover the fuel tank. Would though do much if i got caught. I am only 16 but I dont ride like an idiot, but of course they dont care how i'm riding just the fact im a teen is enough to get it confiscated! I really want to be able to ride it more instead of just under the radar on a tuesday night while theres no police. So what are your experiences?
I have been riding a 80cc now for over 3 years, go every where on it day or night NEVER BEEN STOPPED! I've gone passed police and they have even gone passed me even had a police officer on a push bike pull up at the side of me and he never said anything just nodded at me. I live in Nottingham UK where they normally moan about anything they can but nothing. Just make sure you have lights it's UK law now!

G

Guest-961760

Has any other bikers from the UK had much hassle from the police? I'm running a 70cc Happy Time and so far if I see the police i just turn it off and try to cover the fuel tank. Would though do much if i got caught. I am only 16 but I dont ride like an idiot, but of course they dont care how i'm riding just the fact im a teen is enough to get it confiscated! I really want to be able to ride it more instead of just under the radar on a tuesday night while theres no police. So what are your experiences?
Topical cyclist breaking the law