Any suggestions for upgrades?

GW's Motorized

Local time
1:57 PM
I'm looking for some good upgrades I should do on my bike this summer when it will be easier to work on. Exhaust will probably be what I do first, and maybe a reed valve. Any suggestions for upgrades would be great

Everybody says that, but it just isn't true. You don't need a windowed piston to run a reed. The reed stops the back flow no matter what, a windowed piston just lets in more air.
OK...If you say so thats good enough for me, he is doing this on a BT though if that should that make any difference.

OK...If you say so thats good enough for me, he is doing this on a BT though if that should that make any difference.
No difference, the BT is the same as CG with electric start and centrifugal clutch.

If he makes just one change at a time, it's better than swapping out all the parts at once. Find a nice pipe and tune for that, then get the reed and tune for that, then the windowed piston and tune for that. If he does everything at once, he might be all summer getting it set right. Quick call @Pablo and get a handle full of jets!

No difference, the BT is the same as CG with electric start and centrifugal clutch.

If he makes just one change at a time, it's better than swapping out all the parts at once. Find a nice pipe and tune for that, then get the reed and tune for that, then the windowed piston and tune for that. If he does everything at once, he might be all summer getting it set right. Quick call @Pablo and get a handle full of jets!
I was planning on ordering it all at once, then moving forward with the parts one at a time. The pipe for sure is the first thing. I have to mod one, then find some muffler that is quiet enough for noise ordinance. Then I'll move to reed valve and windowed piston.

I was planning on ordering it all at once, then moving forward with the parts one at a time. The pipe for sure is the first thing. I have to mod one, then find some muffler that is quite enough for noise ordinance. Then I'll move to reed valve and windowed piston.
Which pipe are you looking at? The existing CG muffler, once gutted and packed with insulation makes the perfect casing for a muffler. Cross drill a bunch of holes into the stinger and slip the CG muffler over it. Quiets the bike and doesn't hurt the performance one iota.

I thought I had a picture of the holes I drill into this one but I guess I didn't.

full

Which pipe are you looking at? The existing CG muffler, once gutted and packed with insulation makes the perfect casing for a muffler. Cross drill a bunch of holes into the stinger and slip the CG muffler over it. Quiets the bike and doesn't hurt the performance one iota.

I thought I had a picture of the holes I drill into this one but I guess I didn't.

full
I was looking at the bbr tuning f2 thrust pipe.

Back