Any suggestions for upgrades?

Just be aware that both styles can potentially hit your leg/foot easily, depending on the bike and/or seat positioning. The cdh67 is more prone to it because the chamber is bigger.

I am a big fan of the real mz65 pipes. They cost quite a bit more though.
I'll have to build an adapter mount for it anyway due to the bt80 exhaust being similar to a 2 stroke dirt bike

I'll have to build an adapter mount for it anyway due to the bt80 exhaust being similar to a 2 stroke dirt bike
Yeah they got a big ole exhaust mouth on them bt80's, you definitely will have to fabricate a flange. You could buy a $95 jog pipe & fab it to your bt80.
From what I read on the BT-80, it has a 35mm diameter exhaust port...Thats even larger than the Phantom 85 exhaust port which is 28mm with a 60mm stud spacing

Yeah they got a big ole exhaust mouth on them bt80's, you definitely will have to fabricate a flange. You could buy a $95 jog pipe & fab it to your bt80.
I agree with this. If you have to fabricate, use the jog pipe. They even come with a muffler on them. So the cost vs a F2 or CDH67 + muffler sill be about the same.

From what I read on the BT-80, it has a 35mm diameter exhaust port...Thats even larger than the Phantom 85 exhaust port which is 28mm with a 60mm stud spacing
The OD is 35mm, but like most motorcycle exhaust headers, it's a thick collar in order to seal against a crush gasket.

I completely forgot that pipe exists. That'll definitely be a better option for my circumstances.
Also on your reeds, I think the CDH OZ reed valves are better than the G2 reed setup. This my opinion & have never ran reeds. But I'm fairly sure the CDH OZ reeds flow more than the G2 reeds.

Back