Any suggestions on a reputable site to buy a four stroke motorized bicycle kit

So they only sell one motor kit? That's the one you're talking about? Just trying to confirm that it does come with everything I need. If so, I will buy it today.

Look at what KCvale posts. That is his only 4stroke source these days. My next 49cc engine kit will come from them.
My first kit was a Bikeberry, I will never go that cheap again. A few bucks more can save a lot of frustration.
The 4G transmission alone seals the deal. And beware of copycats, they are out there

So they only sell one motor kit? That's the one you're talking about? Just trying to confirm that it does come with everything I need. If so, I will buy it today.
their a phone call away bro. Give them a ring, tell them what your doing, and they will send you what you need.

Not sure do a search, but he has had that engine for long time, and most of his stuff has been remade for the better. A lot of guys swear by him. the 2 strokes also. I build all my own stuff, but have ordered parts from him, very helpful. The trans cover i here leaves a little to be desired ...................Curt

Back