Any suggestions on a reputable site to buy a four stroke motorized bicycle kit

Local time
1:18 PM
So I've just already gone through a second blown two stroke motor and I'm tired of the headaches they keep causing me so I'm trying to find a four stroke motor kit for my bicycle but I want to get it from a good site. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I found one I kinda like on kings motor bikes but I keep reading mixed reviews about that site. I'm not looking for speed, just reliability because I use a motorized bicycle to get to work. I understand they are more complicated and still can break but I'd like to try something new so any suggestions on sites would be very helpful. Thank you

That's sucks you've had bad luck with 2 motors already...I suppose 2 strokes can be a bit finicky...Pm me when you get a chance.

I would suggest a 79cc 4 stroke...gas bike has a lack of customer service it seems but if you can get a motor at a good price I wouldn't hesitate buying from them...chances are if you have an issue you won't be boxing it back up to send back anyways...you just try to fix it as most would do.

Most all these big retail shops carry the same stuff just different prices.

So kings Motor bikes is not a good site then? I was thinking of getting it from gasbikes but I'm worried itll come missing something or itll break down easily (i.e. cheap parts). I tried to take care of the two strokes but they crapped out on me anyway. I don't beat on the motor just need it to get around is all.

Gas bikes and Kings are pretty much the same reputation...I suppose it's a crap shoot with either as far as customer service goes.

They both carry the same stuff.

Alright so If I bought the horizontal shaft motor kit from them do you think it'd be possible to use a harbor freight predator motor with the kit in case something happens to the motor that it's supposed to come with?

Alright so If I bought the horizontal shaft motor kit from them do you think it'd be possible to use a harbor freight predator motor with the kit in case something happens to the motor that it's supposed to come with?
Kings and GasBike are the same company the 79cc engine from Harbour freight is the same thing aswell it's actually made by Ducar for our N.A. market it is very reliable but still is an engine with even more to go wrong and not as simple to set up properly,A 2 stroke is the simplest form of combustion engine and by far more simple to fix.

So I've just already gone through a second blown two stroke motor and I'm tired of the headaches they keep causing me so I'm trying to find a four stroke motor kit for my bicycle but I want to get it from a good site. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I found one I kinda like on kings motor bikes but I keep reading mixed reviews about that site. I'm not looking for speed, just reliability because I use a motorized bicycle to get to work. I understand they are more complicated and still can break but I'd like to try something new so any suggestions on sites would be very helpful. Thank you
Try bik berry.com

If your going 49cc 4 stroke use Bicycle-Engines.com. 4G taper shaft belt drive. I believe the mounts for the 79cc engines are different and used for both the 79 and 112cc engines.

If your going 49cc 4 stroke use Bicycle-Engines.com. 4G taper shaft belt drive. I believe the mounts for the 79cc engines are different and used for both the 79 and 112cc engines.
Do you think that in case i had major problems with th3 motor that i could possibly use a harbor freight predator engine with a horizontal shaft?

Back