Anybody convert a Schwinn Jaguar?

GasKicker

Local time
3:19 AM
I was leaving as local hangout tonight and someone had a Schwinn Jaguar parked outside. I looked it over and it looks like a great candidate for a frame mount conversion. It shares many favorable features of the Schwinn Point Beach.

I haven't seen these at WallyWorld. Does anybody here have one? Did it work well? How much does it cost?

Mine is a Jaguar, but I didn't put it together. You can check out pics of it in my profile. I think they're a great bike to put a motor on and have really enjoyed mine. The only place I've seen them is Target, but I'm not sure if you have any of those in your area...

the jaguar shares the same frame geometry as the point beach. It's basically the same bike except it has a steel frame, not aluminum like the point beach. It also has no fenders or rear rack. comes with 7 speed shimano grip shift. $130 at Target, it's the bike I'm building up.

one of my bikes is a schwinn jaguar. it works pretty good. install was easy. i've only seen them at target. sometimes they're on sale for $110 or less.

Back