anybody else out there getting fat?

L

lotsa_mpg

Ok, I admit it, I just luv my motor assisted bicycles. Unfortunately, I also must admit that I've packed on 20 pounds since I put my first one together last summer. Thus, I've reverted back to my old pedal powered road bike for awhile in an attempt to shed the spare tire that has developed. I imagine a few others might be experiencing the same prob. What's everyone else doing to keep the weight off? Darn, I can't wait to get back on my dax cruiser again.

Pete

I am one of the lucky few, who can eat all they want and never gain
I actually wish I could pack on 20 or so
I am 6'1" and hover between 145-150, so I could use it, but been this size since a teen, and am 47 now, so I don't guess I'm gonna change !!!

azkronic said:
I am one of the lucky few, who can eat all they want and never gain

that's why i motorized, so i could gain weight...now if you'll excuse me, it's time to eat again :LOL:

I have the same problem I have to fight to keep weight on :???:

Seems to run in the family however.

I've already been "supersized" so I hope I dont put on any more pounds.

yea but dont forget that you gained 2 lbs of rods and pins not too long ago 8)

Well, the doc said that I need to lose about 20 lbs. I'm 6'2" and running about 240, but I'm pretty damn big anyways. I bought the engine so that I could spend more time in the ocean instead of peddling to and from the beach.

Even so, I think that I'm about the same as I was. I don't have a scale to weigh myself. But I know that I am in much better shape from hitting the beach every day. And I'm much happier from having the engine. Damn this is fun.

Back