Anybody here good at the maths?

This is how snowmobiles work as well. Can you imagine how long a one pint tank of smoker oil would last lol.
A long time 😆

i might order a 80$ ebay special and see if i can make a some type of oil pump work on it. If it works ill make a thread after i save up some more piss away money

Hang in there Mark..... They are saying ..... We'll be getting another $1.200 piss away freebie check soon. (y)

What would really blow your bubble is that by traveling at any speed, you will weigh a little more, when you travel at light speed your mass becomes infinite, so if you are traveling at 30mph, your mass might increase by 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 grams.
Not to mention time and length dilation will occur, so time and your bikes height will shrink by 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% as well....
So next time calculating your oil ratios, take this into account /jk

Hang in there Mark..... They are saying ..... We'll be getting another $1.200 pizz away freebie check soon. (y)
Yea, i would want to order before that since prices will increase like they did last time (cg kits were like 500$) so i would want to purchase stuff in advanced

Im thinking of making it dead simple by using vaccum instead of mechanical driven pumps

Wounder if there would be a market for such a thing, i guess convenience of just filling at the pumps might be enough?

Hehe, new ideas, zero budget

Older Kawis had a drip system, the faster you went the more it would drip.
Yea i was thinking of doing that but with a pump, so the more you rev the engine, the more oil it will pump. Since the cg needs a lot of oil (thinking of mounting it on the intake, since im not a fan of holes in the crankcase)

After my latest build is done.... I'm buying a 50cc scooter $695 delivered right to my door with my $1.200 piss away money

After my latest build is done.... I'm buying a 50cc scooter $695 delivered right to my door with my $1.200 piss away money
Sweet! Your going to enjoy it!

Ive had a few myself, lots of fun for the money. But if im going to daily it id grab a used yamaha or a honda (vespas are wayy overhyped and wayy to damn expensive to maintain)

If you want a fast ass factory moped, get a mid to late 80s honda areo 80 and take off the factory restrictor, HOLY s**t! Those things haul like a cr80!

Back