Anybody know about these engines?

T

tirebiter

I see these engine kits on ebay from Canada (Link) . Many of them have gone for $89 or nobody bidded on them. Does anyone know anything about them?

Can they be imported from Canada? I thought the EPA stopped them from coming into the country. I've seen some from Australia that were not much $ too.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
George,

It's hard to say from the pictures, but the engine looks like the same, and some of the hardware looks better than the kit I got from Livefastmotors for 300 bucks! :oops:

Keep in mind the shipping is $79, and insurance another $10.

well, i see the cast-intake mainfold 'steada chrome-steel, the old clutch lever, and are those the smaller bolts for the rear sprocket mounts?...looks to be the same engine kit, but maybe the older version.

Tire biter

Way to look out tire biter. Never know when the man might try to cut back on our 2stroke engines. If things get real bad we can buy the engines in Mexico. Pay some guy $5 to ride it back to the United states for us. He will be in the United states and we will have a engine....
This is only a joke, and I am kidding. Incase any INS agents patroling the internet for 2stroke bandits.

Back