ANYbody knows MB clubs from NYC?

we most def need to bring people's attention and awareness on the mbs. i bet there are a lot of people who dont even know that there are engine kits ready to be installed on thier bikes.

i thought you werent really interested. if we really want to get our club colors flying, we have a lot of work ahead of us. just to mention few: club name, logo, colors, patch and tshirts (mac wants tshirts, i want back patches and both is good). so far me and mac have decided to use mb.com on tshirts to help us advertise our machines.

Logan, Use the chain from tractor supply, it's either 41 or 415, one is whats in the jap kit and one is a little larger at TS @ $15

thanks mac, i just read this post. i was thinking that may be i should have finished the bike in next summer but since we got few more enthusiasts for our club, i think now i have to hurry it up!! i am happy to see that we got people who are still into unity and rasing he** on our street illegal two wheelin machines. thanks mac and everybody!

what's illegal

Hi Logan, I'm reading that you say your an outlaw because NY doesn't allow these gas bikes. I live on Staten Island an I have mine registered with the DMV & i have a license plate,no insurance required or helmet no inspection just a headlight on at all times thats it. take care

Hi btf331, There is a few things you need to know about registering a bike, the state has a list of gas bike manufacturers they approve of, you have to call to find out which are on the list. No do it yourself bikes made with engine kits are recognized by the state. Call the DMV for the list of manufacturers, and not all models are approved according to what they told me. There are 3 classes of registration, this is the site I used.. mopedarmy.com/wiki/Moped_laws take care

i have a whizzer and im 17 in march so heheh but i ride every were on my whizzer mine is registered i thought you meant that you can get the ones that you build urself registered. Where In New York are you again.

Brandon Friedman
Long Island, New York

Back