ANYbody knows MB clubs from NYC?

logan69

Local time
7:23 PM
does anybody knows if there are any MB clubs at nyc. also if people from NYC are interested in starting a MB club let me know.

hey

im definitely interested, its about time nyc gets a motored bike club. we are a major city and im sure many people have bikes out here even if they will travel from the suburbs, we need our city to be heard and have fun at it.

Long Island

Im down to start one im from long island maby we can do a swap and stuff down here at jones beach or at like Belmont Park parking lots?

well right now three is a good number. how about us three join together and make a club. i mean a real club. which means we name it and everything. if you guys like it , let me know. i am up for planning out the whole thing. i always wanted to form a motored bikes clubs but just couldnt find people who share the same enthusiasm.

Logan,

Get 5 more and I'll throw the bike in the trunk and come ride with ya's!

Better yet when you get it organized, give me advanced warning and I'll send some e-mails to the guy's who gave me their addresses!

I still say Buffalo's got the best local for something like that. Stay out of the Suburbs and with the bike trail, the cops are pretty laid back.

Hey, did you ever get your bike together?

allright mac!!!!!! i always knew i can count on you. i have been talking to btf331 about the club. mach if ur up for club formation that'll be great. i really wanna see a proper name for a group of us two wheelin **** raisers!!

yeahi got the bike together! i still have to fix more the engine with the frame and chain is stil a problem. i have to use a motorcycle chain. when u get a chance mac email me or message me your yahoo im id. i need to talk about the club.

How about we fly MB.COM colors NYS Chapter.

Ask one of the administrators for permission first and I could get us the T-shirts thru Matt. The only thing missin is NY Chapter on the shirt

Shirts are easy to mod.

Logan, Use the chain from tractor supply, it's either 41 or 415, one is whats in the jap kit and one is a little larger at TS @ $15

allright mach but i want a real name for the club. we can use mb.com on our the front of our shirts to advertise, which seems like a really good idea to me. since its new york i wanted to use the word gotham somewhere and since our mbs are not street legal, i wanted to throw that somewhere too. and yes we will be putting ny chapter on whatever our members wear, tshirts, caps...i think me and you can really make the club fly the colors...thanks buddy.

Back